Dedicated servers can be managed and ordered in the control panel from the Servers section.
In the new window, you will find a list of your servers and key information. Servers can be sorted by location or status (paid/unpaid). Clicking on any available (paid) server will open the server control panel and interface for ordering additional services.
The server control panel includes the following tabs: Information, Services, Power & Boot, Reinstall, and Network stats.
Under the Information tab you’ll find the following: server name, status (available/unavailable), location, paid period, and IP address. If necessary, the IP address can be changed here: from the dropdown IPv4 and IPv6 menus, you can choose any available address from your subnet.
To rent a server, click Order in the server list window.
The Order a dedicated server window will open. This window can also be opened by clicking Order server from the server menu. To order a server with a standard configuration, choose Dedicated server from the top menu, select a location, then click Select next to the server you wish to order.
You can also order additional services by selecting them from the expandable menu. After choosing a configuration and the number of servers you’d like to order, the cost will be displayed based on the rental period.
To order a custom server, choose Customer configuration from the top menu. Choose the server type and fill in the other fields.
To view and rent the servers we have on sale, click Sale.
Sale terms and conditions:
- There is no installation fee.
- Server prices steadily drop until reaching a predefined minimum.
- Servers that are at their lowest price are marked by a gold star and are only available for 2 hours (time may change). The server will then be removed from the sale.
- The cost of the server will be deducted from your balance the moment the purchase is made.
- Servers will be renewed at the price paid at time they are ordered.