Dedicated Servers give users access to the full resources of a bare-metal server. Clients select the resources they require and have full access to install whatever software they need.
Locations and Data Centers
Servers can be leased in any of Selectel's data centers.
Servers are deployed by our professional staff and built on SuperMicro motherboards, Intel processors (all ines), DDR4 ECC RAM. The latest generation of Intel Optane disks are also avialable.
Network equipment is provided by Juniper and Brocade, and redundancy can by provided over 2x1 GE isolated local network between data centers (MC LAG).
Available additional services include:
- Hardware firewalls
- DNS hosting
- Anti DDoS
- Integration with KVM (VPC) and VMware cloud infrastructure
- Software leasing from Microsoft, Plesk, ISPsystem, and CloudLinux
- Installation of freeware
Please note that servers are connected to the Internet using a standalone copper cross-connect to an access switch. Physical connection speeds are 1 Gbps. Fiber-optic connections can be established where technically possible.
Server configurations are categorized into product lines:
- Entry Line (EL) — entry-level configurations for small projects, startups, and small businesses
- Business Line (BL) — custom servers for medium-sized businesses and projects in the corporate segment
- Performance Line (PL) — high-performance servers for building virtualization clusters, complex system, and infrastructures
- AMD Line (AL) — powerful servers with AMD processors for hosting high-load services and applications
- Discount Line (DL) — discount servers at extremely low prices
- Graphic Line (GL) — servers equipped with graphics cards for GPU computing and performing graphics-based jobs
- Storage Line (SL) — dedicated servers with hardware RAID controllers and high-capacity disks for reliably storing data
- Chipcore — low-cost configurations with different billing options; no LAN or remote console
Server life-cycle status:
- Active — modern configurations; new servers are purchased and available for order
- EOL — configuration is in transition; new servers are no longer purchased, but can be ordered in main lines
- Discount — older configurations; servers are no longer purchased, can be ordered from the discount line (previously found under server sale)
- Archive — inactive configuration; servers are no longer purchased and are unavailable for order. Servers that become available are stripped and modified