All services require a positive balance or full payment before use.
Balance information is show at the top of the control panel at https://my.selectel.ru.
Topping Up the Main Balance
There are multiple ways to top up your main balance:
- Open the balance block at the top of the page and click Top up balance.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, open the account menu and click Balance and payments. Under the Top up balance tab, select the desired payment method, follow the corresponding instructions, and click Pay.
- On the homepage, click Top up balance in the Balance block.
A payment form will open with a list of supported payment methods and available balances (Main, VPC, Storage, and VMware Cloud):
- Choose the desired payment method.
- In the Balance field, select Main Balance.
- Enter a payment amount (at least 100 rubles) and click Continue.
- Enter the required information on the PayU site and click Pay.
Online payments typically take 10 minutes to process.
Bank payments are processed only on business days and will be reflected in your balance when funds arrive on the company’s bank account.
Topping Up the VPC Balance
Information about topping up the VPC Balance can be found in VPC Billing and Payment.
Topping Up the Cloud Storage Balance
Information about topping up the Cloud Storage Balance can be found in Cloud Storage Billing and Payment.
Topping Up the VMware Cloud Balance
Information about topping up the VMware Cloud Balance can be found in VMware Billing and Payment.