All services require a positive balance or full payment before use.
Balance information is show at the top of the control panel at https://my.selectel.ru.
There are multiple ways to top up your main balance:
- Open the balance block at the top of the page and click Top up balance.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, open the account menu and click Balance and payments. Under the Top up balance tab, select the desired payment method, follow the corresponding instructions, and click Pay.
- On the homepage, click Top up balance in the Balance block.
A payment form will open with a list of supported payment methods and available balances (Main, VPC, Storage and CDN, VMware Cloud):
- Choose the desired payment method:
- bank card;
- QIWI wallet;
- bank transfer;
- bank invoice.
- In the Balance field, select the relevant balance.
- Enter a payment amount (at least 100 rubles) and click Continue.
- Enter the required information on the PayU site and click Pay.
Online payments typically take 10 minutes to process. Bank payments are processed only on business days and will be reflected in your balance when funds arrive on the company’s bank account.
From the Main Balance funds may be transferred to the VPC, Storage and CDN, and Cloud powered by VMware Balance.
Please note: The VPC, Storage and CDN, and Cloud powered by VMware Balance are distinct from the Main Balance to give the user financial control.