Users can restore account access at https://my.selectel.ru/reset/ by entering their login/contract number and contact e-mail address.
If you have lost your login/contract number, this information can be found in:
- payment history
- transaction confirmation for payments
- work summaries
- previously sent notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org (each message shows the account number it is intended for; this is true for all account types)
If you lose access to your contact e-mail address, it can be changed by providing the following documents:
- for legal entities:
- tax ID (INN)
- document confirming signee’s authorization to sign a restoration request (for executive directors, this is a copy of the order/resolution of appointment, for all others, this is power of attorney)
- request addressed to Selectel CEO P. S. Alimov
- for individuals:
- copy of account holder’s passport photo page and photo of account holder displaying said passport photo page
- request address to Selectel CEO P. S. Alimov. The request must indicate the contract number and new e-mail address
Depending on the restoration method selected by the client during account registration, documents may be sent electronically to the e-mail address email@example.com or personally delivered to the company’s office.
Please note: In the event of suspected unauthorized account access, additional documents and information may be requested.