Getting Started: Adding Domains
Domains and DNS records can be added, edited, and deleted from the control panel.
Selectel offers its own DNS API for automating domain management and updating information on name servers. For information on our API, please see API Functions.
To add a domain, click Add domain. In the new window, enter the domain name and click Add domain.
To delete a domain, check the desired domain and click the Delete icon at the top of the list. You can select multiple domains at one time.
To add DNS records to a domain:
- Click the domain name from the list.
- In the open window, click Add record.
- Fill in the following fields: Type, Record name, and Value.
- Click Add.
DNS records can be edited or deleted from the record menu.
To edit a domain's settings:
- Click the domain name and click Domain settings.
- Make your changes to the Email address or Negative caching time fields.
- Click Save.