Users can restore access to their account using the link by entering their login/contract number and contact email address. The link sent to the email is active for one hour. The link becomes inactive after the first click. When you click on the link, a password setting form opens (you need to specify a new password in this form). After confirming the password, access to the account is opened immediately. A letter with a notification about the password change will be sent to the email, but the password itself is not indicated in the letter.
If you have lost your login/contract number, this information can be found in:
- payment history;
- transaction confirmation for payments;
- work summaries;
- previously sent notifications from email@example.com (each message shows the account number it is intended for; this is true for all account types).
If you lose access to your contact email address, it can be changed by providing the following documents:
For legal entities:
- Tax ID (INN).
- Document confirming signee’s authorization to sign a restoration request (for executive directors, this is a copy of the order/resolution of appointment, for all others, this is power of attorney).
- Request using the following template for legal entities.
- Copy of account holder’s passport photo page and photo of account holder displaying said passport photo page.
- Request using the following template for individuals.
Depending on the restoration method selected by the client during account registration, documents may be sent electronically to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or personally delivered to the company’s office.
Please note that in the event of suspected unauthorized account access, additional documents and information may be requested.