Subscriptions are additional software functions of network equipment that allow you to control and filter network traffic passing through the equipment according to the specified rules, as well as other actions.
The subscription is assigned to a device and is valid for 12 months from the moment of its activation. Service activation term is 21 business days.
The service includes:
- purchase of vendor’s license;
- license activation on the official Fortinet website;
- tracking subscription period;
- contacting vendor’s technical support service on customer issues;
- providing firmware files for updating FortiOS.
The following subscriptions are available for order:
|Service||Fortinet FG-100E||Fortinet FG-500E|
|Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) for 1 year||-||+|
|Unified Threat Protection (UTP)||+||+|
|IPS Service with vendor technical support for 1 year||+||+|
Billing and Payment
The service is paid straight from the main balance. The prices are provided:
You can also create a ticket to calculate the subscription price.
Enabling the Service
To activate a subscription:
- Select a firewall in the Networks Services ⟶ Firewalls section.
- Go to the Services subsection.
- Select a subscription and click Order.
- In the received ticket, agree with the terms of service provision.
- When the service is enabled, you will receive a ticket with information about its connection to the firewall and the subscription expiration date.
Please note that the service is not automatically renewed. You need to reactivate the service. We recommend activating a similar service in 11 months. In this case, the new subscription will start immediately after the end of the previous one.
Disabling the Service
The subscription will be deactivated automatically after 12 months from the date of its activation. You will receive a notification 30 calendar days before your subscription expiration date.
Please note that if you disable the firewall service, your subscription fee is not refunded.