All services require you register in our control panel and top up the relevant balance.
Four balances are available:
- Main Balance
- VPC Balance — the balance for the Virtual Private Cloud
- Storage and CDN Balance — the balance for Cloud Storage and CDN
- Cloud powered by VMware Balance — the balance for the Clould powered by VMware
By delineating these balances, clients can more flexibly and effectively manage their finances.
Please note: For detailed information about paying for specific services, please see the corresponding service section in the knowledge base.
Different payment methods are available for different client types:
Payments by bank card are processed by the international processing company PayU
Wire transfers can be made by transferring money from one bank account to another or without an existing account
Payments made at automated payment kiosks
You can save your bank cards to easily top up your balance in the future.
Receipts and Summaries
You can find monthly summaries of Selectel services used by opening the account management menu, selecting Balance and payments, and clicking the Billing documents tab.
Two documents are available:
Billing documents are automatically generated every month within the first five days of the following month.
To download documents for multiple months, in the Generate billing documents block at the bottom of the page, enter the desired billing period and click Generate.
To receive low-balance alerts:
- Open the Notifications tab under Balance and payments.
- Set the toggle switch of the relevant balance to On.
- Enter the limit and alert frequency.